- The U.S election continues to dominate the financial market with the general sentiment becomes very negative now due to the possibility of Trump win. It’s only few days until the election and the volatility is going to be stronger and the uncertainty is also going to be strong, so we think JPY will be largely bought due to this reason and USD will be sold off until next week the end of Election.
- The catalyst is the sentiment.
- We’re in a good level to short now, slightly below 200 EMA as resistance and just broke down the short-term trend line.
- The risk is the NFP and/or sudden positive sentiment
- I’ll manage it with the news and be patient to sit tight even if i have drawdown as day to day sentiment will change and i know for sure before the election on Tuesday the uncertainty will be at the climax.
- yes because it’s good play at a good time
SL @ 105.70
did not get filled; cancelled.